Buying and selling your home is a difficult and strategic process. Yes, you can take on the job by yourself, but enlisting the help from a real estate agent will take a load off your shoulders. Realtors are basically housing genies.
Licensed real estate professionals provide much more than the service of helping you find your ideal home. Realtors are expert negotiators, seasoned financial advisors and superb navigators around local neighborhoods. They are members of the National Association of Realtors (NAR) and must abide by a Code of Ethics and Standards of Practice enforced by the NAR. A professional Realtor is your best resource when buying your home.
Here’s how their magic works —
- Realtors can save you endless amounts of time, money, and frustration.
- They know the housing market inside and out and can help you avoid the “wild goose chase.”
- Knowledgeable realtors can help you with any home, even if it is listed elsewhere or if it is being sold directly by the owner.
- They know the best lenders in the area and can help you understand theimportance of being pre-qualified for a mortgage. They also discuss down payments, closing costs, and monthly payment options that suit you.
- Realtors are an excellent source for both general and specific information about the community such as schools, shopping, and transportation – – plus tips on home inspections and pricing.
- They’re experienced at presenting your offer to the homeowner/listing agent and can help you through the process of negotiating the best price. Realtors bring objectivity to the buying transaction, and can point out the advantages and the disadvantages of a particular property.
What are you waiting for! The best realtors are just a phone call away. No magic lamps needed.